- Cell – The “box” like shape where a column and row intersects.
- Range – A group of cells that can vary in size once created or highlighted.
- Formula –Basic & easy mathematical equations that include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, which can be used for calculations, records and more.
- Rows – All the cells that run horizontally.
- Columns – All the cells that run vertically.
- Workbook – All the worksheets in excel, together, make a workbook.
- Worksheets – A page in which a person’s work is done.