Steps to Success:
- If you don’t already have a person wearing sunglassess then the first thing you do is open up a sunglasses picture in a different window. Then using the quick selection tool, carefully select the glasses and then go to the Layer tab> New> Layer via copy.
- Next, go back to the window with you (or somebody else) and using the quick selection tool again, select your body and once again go to the Layer tab> New> Layer via copy. After that you can delete the background layer in the bottom right.
- Then copy and paste the ‘copied’ glasses into the window with the picture of your person and adjust it in front of your eyes to make it appear your person is wearing glasses.
- Then use the quick selection tool and select ONLY the glasses.
- Go to the Select tab> Modify> Feather and pick around 2-3 pixels, then hit ok.
- Now find a picture you want to put onto your shades, open it with photoshop and select some or all of it using the quick selection tool.
- Then when you have finished selecting it hit Ctrl+C (with it still selected).
- Finally, if your glasses aren’t selected for some reason then select it using the quick selection tool and then go to the Edit tab> Paste Special> Paste into.
- Now all you do is adjust the image to your liking (add a new background if you want or use preset styles) and you should have a reflection effect in the final result.